(6 workshops, 5 Milongas and Performance)
Pgh Tango Connection Presents Annual Tango-Experience Tour 2014!
February 8 -16, 2014
Come join us in Buenos Aires. Argentina to experience tango with friends, old and new, as part of our annual pilgrimage to the birthplace of Argentine Tango! Whether you’ve traveled with us to Buenos Aires before or you are looking to expand your tango horizons, come learn from experts and experience first-hand the culture that brought us the dance we all love and share together.
Tour Package includes:
- 8 Nights in Charming Tango Hotel with A/C! located in the heart of BsAs. (Single and double room occupancy).
- Daily Tango Classes with Julio Bassan exclusively for our group. 10.5 hours total.
- Nightly Milongas—Apply new techniques and steps from the day’s instruction in the relaxed, social atmosphere of traditional tango gatherings every evening
- BsAs experience! Cultural & Artistic Activities.
- Chewy & Yulia and Julio will help you organize private lessons, find more places to dance and help you explore and experience all that BsAs has to offer during your stay.
Not Included in the Tour Package:
Airfare, Travel Insurance, Transportation, and most meals.
Classes will be customized to the dance levels in the group: Beginners to Advanced participants will receive the proper attention.